Professional Mattress Cleaning Services
Carpetcare & Upholstery North East provide professional Mattress Cleaning cleaning services across the North East of England.
Dust Mites belong to the spider family and are microscopic. Male dust mites live for 30 days, females live for 2 months. Dust mites lay up to 100 eggs per month and prefer living in dark places with high humidity levels.
Your mattress collects human dander and dead skin which dust mites feed on. After ingesting the mites defecate which over time builds up in the mattress.
A harmful allergen, mite faecal matter has been proven to have a severe impact on health as well as quality of sleep.
Symptoms for allergic reactions caused by dust mites can range from asthma, rhinitis, hay-fever, itching, head aches, fatigue, rashes, eczema and even depression. According to the American Lung Association, approximately 50%-80% of asthma and hay-fever cases are triggered by a reaction to dust mites.
Choose a TACCA Certified Upholstery Specialist…
PRICES START FROM AS LOW AS £49
CALL US FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE
Our Treatment Of Your Mattress
- A survey to establish what kind of mattress you have and the best way to clean it
- The mattress is vacuumed using industrial strength machines removing loose soil and dust particles
- A micro-splitter spray treatment is applied to loosen the soil
- The mattress is cleaned with a fabric shampoo and agitated with a horse hair brush or sponge
- A anti Viral/Bactericidal sanitiser and deodoriser is applied
- Finally we use a hot water extraction treatment with minimal moisture, allowing your mattress to dry quickly and leaving it clean, hygienic & fresh
- The mattress is left to allow air circulation for quick drying
- Please note that removal of all stains cannot be guaranteed